LEVEL B1 + PREPARATION WORKSHOP (Private: $ 506 USD | Couples: $ 730 USD)= B2
Note: in our study plan, the most common thing is that our students can take the exam for the B2 level when they finish the B1 level, since our approach is purely communicative. That is to say, normally you don't have to make the investment until the B2 level, when you finish the B1 you can purchase the 16-hour official exam preparation workshop and thus achieve your objective.
TIME IS VALUABLE
- For every hour of class, you save 2 hours of transportation that you would spend in the traditional model.
- Saves 1,440 hours in public transportation up to B2 level.
- Save 432 hours due to the difference in hours per level (40h) in traditional courses vs (16 h) in Onparle.
- In total you save 1,872 hours of your life that is, 78 full days! and share them with those you love the most or invest them in what you are most passionate about.
- RESULT = in only 288 hours of quality and personalized classes you obtain the B2 level.
- No tuition (saves about $180,000 each month that you would spend at other traditional institutions)
- Saves approximately $4'680,000 in public transportation alone up to B2 level.
- Includes digital resources to support classes (video grammar capsules, interactive activities, digital documents such as flipbooks).
- You can record the classes so that you can review and not miss any topic.
- WE ADAPT TO YOU
- At Onparle we take into account that each person has a different learning pace, therefore these times of the French levels may vary according to the learning pace, availability and weekly intensity chosen by each student. That's why in Onparle's private courses you don't lose your class hours, you can reschedule them 3 hours in advance.
Now the fine print:
- Learning times for each individual to acquire a level may vary according to availability, skills, abilities, capabilities and commitment of the student.
- Oparle S.A.S. reserves the right to modify the rates and price list published on its website.
- Terms and conditions apply, student must meet technical requirements.